Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

God Is Still Merciful & Gracious

Yes God is still merciful and gracious. Here is a link to one of my short scripture music videos with a message.https://www.facebook.com/deanread/videos/10211735920898752/

It has been awhile since my last blog on this site, as I was in transition to a new pastorate and I had limited access to wireless since most of each week I was living in my 5th-wheel trailer in the Heart of Georgia. Hopefully in this new year of 2017, the LORD will show me a better way, so that I can have wireless access seven days per week and get back to active blogging. In the meantime, I have been occaisionally posting music videos of scripture songs which I have composed, along with a short message. I hope that the word of the LORD will be presented more and more in Spirit and in Truth, and that is my goal, to preach the word. Shalom!

No comments: