Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Moving Faith

It has been a while. I have written and preached several sermons, since I last wrote a post on this blog. It is not that I haven't been writing. It's just that I haven't been sharing my thoughts here. And now, I am in the process of moving. Wow! What a process. I have been called to pastor another church district. And this requires us to move to another part of the good ol' State of Georgia. So, in this processing I am also considering what to do with this blog.

What to do? Over eight years of sharing here on this site, mostly from my sermons. And the desire in me to share is strong.  That is from the LORD. Yet, I now have a backlog of sermons which have not been shared outside when I first preached them. I am confident the Lord will guide me, as He always does, and soon I will be writing publicly again.

In the meantime, my wife Tracie and I are trying our best to process through this moving thing. And that requires more faith, because some significant things have yet to be determined. Like, how to find a home that will meet our comfort needs without going broke in the process. No easy task, considering our current home lost much appraisal value since we first bought it in 2007, before the housing bubble burst.

But God is good! My faith is in His will. He will supply all our needs, including a job for Tracie.

No comments: